No products in the cart.
Santa Mike and Leda Claus
- Dec 15th – 3-6 pm – Welcome Santa
- Dec 20th – Breakfast with Santa (11am – 12 pm) + pictures with Santa (12-2 pm)
- Dec 21st – Pictures with Santa 3-6PM
- Dec 22nd – Pictures with Santa 3-6PM
Where can we see Mr. and Mrs. Claus?
2019 Public Appearances
- Southeastern Railway Museum Tickets for the Southeastern Railway Museum’s popular breakfast and lunch with Santa go on sale Sept. 3.Tickets for the event at $18 per person.
The museum is offering breakfast and lunch with Santa on:
- Nov. 30
- Dec. 7
- Dec. 14
- Dec. 21.
Children under 2 are free with a paying adult. Children are not allowed to attend without a paying adult for supervision. Click here to buy tickets.
If you would like to see if Santa Mike and Leda Claus are available for your event in the Atlanta/Gwinnett area, call 225-315-0851.
Meet Santa Mike and Leda Claus
Meet Santa Mike and Leda Claus. During the year they pretend to be Mike and Leda Owens, but in the late Fall they reveal their true identity as Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus. Even when they are pretending to be regular people, the children always know who they really are.
Mr. and Mrs. Claus make special appearances starting in November and up until Christmas Day. They have visited preschool classes, parties, private visits and even been in the Lilburn Parade.
More About Santa Mike
Santa Mike is an instructor at the Northern Lights Santa Academy. He has a special heart for deaf and hearing-impaired children.