Getting kids to eat vegetables can be a challenge. I wanted to share the article "7 Tricky Ways to Get Your Kids to Eat More Vegetables" by Jeff Hayward with you.
1. Offering Vegetables as a snack gets away from the idea that a snack must be "junk food"
2. Offering vegetables with a low calorie dip is a great way to ease into eating more vegetables.
3. Sneak vegetables into pasta dishes usually via the sauce.
4. Be creative in the presentation of the vegetables by using them to make funny faces.
5. Disquise them with cheese using a sauce or layer of cheese.
6. Add vegetables to smoothies.
7. Model good vegetable eating habits for you children.